Apr 8 | Google Analytics
Wednesday, April 8, 2020
6:00 PM – 9:00 PM ESTOnline Workshop
This immersive training teaches you the foundation of Google Analytics.
About the Training
Navigate the platform through the lens of a real business, taking you through how to track, evaluate performance, and draw insights to improve your business.
Learn to answer questions about whether to invest in mobile, which market you should launch in next, and what campaigns are driving revenue.
- Understand who is on your website, how they are arriving at your website, what they do when they get there, and what impact it's having on your business
- Identify the metrics that matter to your business and how to measure these in Google Analytics
- Create and import custom segments to analyze your business from different perspectives
- Find out which marketing campaigns and pages on your website create the most business value
- Learn the basics of tracking goals, campaigns, conversions, and events
- Learn how to export, share, automate and trigger reports
About the Instructor
Leyda Hernandez is the founder and CEO of C’EST DU LUXE, a luxury lifestyle-focused research, marketing, and digital PR firm based in New York. She's also an adjunct professor, teaching marketing and luxury at New York University, the Fashion Institute of Technology, and LIM College. Leyda gives keynotes and speaks at conferences around the world on trends and the future of the luxury market. In 2017, she was recognized by Forbes’ 30 Under 30 list, and her work has been quoted and featured in media outlets around the globe including Forbes, TIME, Inc., 7 Entertainment Paris, New York 1, and Yahoo Finance. www.leydahernandez.com
About the History In The Making training series
History In The Making is a limited-time online training series hosted by C’EST DU LUXE and spoiled Media. As we find ourselves in the midst of a historic moment, businesses, organizations, and individuals are forced to transform quickly. This series is meant to boost your skill and knowledge around four crucial digital competencies to ensure success in this moment and beyond.
- Google Analytics
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Social Media Advertising
- Workflows for a Digital Organization
We invite you to collaborate, connect, and work on your businesses through a series of guided presentations and exercises. For more information on the History In The Making series, visit https://www.eventbrite.com/o/cest-du-luxe-17092105044